Doug Reader serves as President and Chief Executive Officer of Arizona Nutritional Supplements (ANS) in Chandler, Arizona. His 39-year career has been in the fast-moving consumer goods industry. Doug has extensive experience in executing turnarounds in organizations through his ability to build solid teamwork, accountability, and collaboration.
He has a master’s degree in Business Administration, from Northwest Nazarene University in Nampa, ID and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Massachusetts, Lowell.
Doug married his high school sweetheart 40 years ago, they have three children, and two grandchildren.
• Advisory Board at Palm Beach Atlantic University (2021-present)
• Advisory Board College of Business at Northwest Nazarene University (2019-present)
• Advisory Board Manning School of Business at University of Massachusetts-Lowell, serving as Chairman of the Mentorship Sub-Committee (2018-present)
• Volunteer CFO of Generation Church, Jupiter Florida (2017-present)
BOARD OF DIRECTOR ROLES
• Board of Directors – Titan 100 (2022-present)
• Board of Directors – WIN (Woman in Nutraceuticals) (2022-present)
• Advisory Board - Miracle Noodle (2021-present)
• Board Member for Natural Products Association (NPA), Serve as Treasurer, Washington DC (2021-present)